Air Conditioning servicing R134a & R1234YF
All vehicle Air Conditioning servicing will include the following procedures:
1. A thorough refrigerant recovery to remove all of the old refrigerant from the system.
2. A full system evacuation, to ensure all moisture & debris etc. are removed
3. A vacuum leak test to ensure the system is free from leaks
(If this test is failed it will not be possible to complete the service until the leak(s) are repaired)
4. Ultraviolet dye is added to aid leak detection should one develop.(subject to vehicle manufactures recommendations)
5. The correct type & quantity of lubricate will then be injected into the system.
6. The system will then be refilled with the correct weight of refrigerant(this varies from manufacturer & model)
7. Inspect the cabin/pollen filter. (Subject to filter location & accessibility)
8. Run the Air Conditioning system and measure temperature at vents.
9. Issue print out report